Doctor Strange in the multiverse of madness
Release Date – 5 May 2022
⭐⭐⭐ – 6.2/10
Director – Sam Raimi
- Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange)
- Elizabeth Olsen (Wanda / Scarlet Witch)
- Chiwetel Ejiofor (Baron Mordo)
- Benedict Wong (Wong)
- Xochitl Gomez (America Chavez)
- Rachel McAdams (Dr Christine Palmer)
At the end of Doctor Strange in the multiverse of madness, Wanda wants to take America into the dark hold and take away her powers so that she can reunite with her children living in another universe, but Doctor Strange wondered if this power would be given to Wanda. If it is found, it will miss it and will bring destruction to the world.
Doctor Strange tries to kill Wanda by using her own dead body living in Wanda’s Universe by Vishanti Book’s spells in another Universe, but Wanda wins that too, when America realizes that Now no one can save her, then America uses her powers to send Wanda to the universe where Wanda’s children lived, America thinks that Wanda is taking away this power to meet her children, so America introduces Wanda to her children and she calms down as soon as Wanda meets her children.
- Hunt (2022) movie review: South Korean film ‘Hunt’ending explained & summary
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special review (2022)
- Netflix Lesson Plan (2022) film summary & review, Ending explained
- The Good Nurse (2022), Based on a true story movie? Summary with reviews
- Watcher 2022, movie review & Summary with ending explained
Wanda comes back to the dark hold after talking to the children and her incarnation for some time, after that to rectify her mistakes she tells everyone to leave because I will destroy the entire dark hold and together It also gets buried in the rocks of the dark hold itself.
After the dark hold is destroyed, America finds Doctor Strange again in different universes and finally brings back Kamar – Taj after finding Doctor Change and that’s the end of the film.
Questions & Answer
What does the 3rd eye mean in Dr Strange?
The third eye in Doctor Strange is held by the one who uses the dark hold and appears only when he is very angry.
What did Mordo do at the end of Doctor Strange?
While fighting Mordo with Doctor Strange, Mordo is dropped into a narrow spot and escapes to another universe in Doctor Strange, although nothing related to that universe is shown again in the film so nothing is clear.
What is the order of the Doctor Strange movies?
- Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme (Animation video) – 2007
- Doctor Strange (Movie) – 2016
- Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Movie) – 2022
At the end of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Wanda destroys the entire Dark Hold, as well as the Vishanti composed of the Dark Hold’s mantras to ashes, and Wanda is buried in the rocks of the Dark Hold. But a different avatar of Wanda is still alive in another universe by the name of Scarlet Witch.